ATAR Notes Text Guide: Selected Poems by Chris Wallace-Crabbe (FS)
$17.00 inc GST
Looking for Selected Poems by Chris Wallace-Crabbe summary and analysis? Look no further! This book will guide you through every scene, character, and quote to prepare you for your essays and exams.
This Text Guide contains:
• A ‘nutshell’ summary that gives you a 1-2 page overview of the text’s most important ideas!
• Background information covering the authorial context and setting
• Detailed analysis of the entire play, scene-by-scene, covering the most useful quotes and plot points!
• A breakdown of the major themes and ideas in Selected Poems by Chris Wallace-Crabbe
• A comprehensive quote bank, arranged by key themes so you know what evidence to use for any essay!
• Highlighted vocabulary words for you to learn and integrate!
• Selected Poems by Chris Wallace-Crabbe sample essays, with commentary from an A+ English student!
• Valuable advice from a high-scoring former student who shares tips and tricks for studying Selected Poems by Chris Wallace-Crabbe that you won’t find anywhere else!
The ATAR Notes Text Guides cover everything you need to know for your set texts. Written by some of the best English students in the country, these books do the hard work for you: condensing all of the important details in your text, and providing you with sophisticated analysis you can use in your own essays.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS FIRM SALE-NON REFUNDABLE