Oxford Grammar Student Book 6 2E (FS)
$19.95 inc GST
Oxford Grammar explores key grammatical concepts in line with the requirements of the Australian Curriculum: English, and helps students connect grammar features to a writing purpose.
Best-selling textbook author Andrew Woods uses appealing stimulus pages and authentic literary texts to model grammar in context at the word, sentence and text level, with related writing activities for practice.
Oxford Grammar will provide students with the tools they need to be effective when expressing their own ideas.
The Student Books feature:
- complete coverage of the Australian Curriculum: English
- alignment to the requirements of the ACARA Literacy Learning Progression
- ‘Test yourself’ units offering cumulative revision and preparation for national testing
- ‘Using grammar in texts’ units to link grammar with the purpose of informative, imaginative and persuasive text types
- extension and enrichment units
- opportunities for self-reflection and progress checking
- a handy glossary of terms.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS FIRM SALE, NON-RETURNABLE.