ATAR Notes UCAT Guide & Getting Into Medicine (FS)
$37.00 inc GST
This book is guaranteed to demystify the UCAT for you! For each five sections, we’ve included comprehensive strategies and detailed advice, such as…
● Easy instructions for deductive logic questions for Section 1 (Verbal Reasoning).
● Concise guidelines and walkthroughs of arguments and rationalisations for Section 2 (Decision Making).
● Mathematical shortcuts and strategies for Section 3 (Quantitative Reasoning).
● Pattern recognition tips and tricks for Section 4 (Abstract Reasoning).
● Clear and accessible explanations to help you empathise and analyse for Section 5 (Situational Judgement Test).
However, this UCAT Guide goes one step further. If you plan to sit the UCAT, you’re probably aiming to study Medicine or Health Sciences. And to do that, you’ll also probably need to sit interviews, and deal with some complex University admissions processes. That’s why this book also includes insights from two top Medicine students about:
● How to apply for undergraduate Medicine courses.
● Which Universities you can/should consider.
● What criteria you’ll need to meet in order to study Medicine.
● How to successfully prepare for interviews.
● The types of interviews Universities use and how to cater to each one.
● Sample questions and responses for medical interviews.
Most importantly, this UCAT Guide equips you with all the information you need to study smart, not hard, and will ensure you walk in and out of the exam room with confidence!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS FIRM SALE-NON REFUNDABLE