Mathematics Applications Units 3&4 for Western Australia (print and digital) (NEW, due 31/10/2022)
$84.95 inc GST
Oxford Science 9 Western Australian Curriculum is a text book with a focus on clear and precise concept development for all learners.
- Content focuses on clear, accessible language and is written for all students
- One spread = one concept = one lesson
- Each double-page spread unit opens with a short summary of the concept
- Each chapter is made up of highly engaging spreads with questions to check understanding
- Comprehensive chapter reviews
- ‘Science as a Human Endeavour’ sections throughout, linking science concepts to real world applications
- All experiments in one convenient section at the back of the book, allowing for a more spacious layout and clearer instructions to improve student comprehension
- The student book includes obook assess, a digital version of the print book with additional interactive features and an indispensable assessment tool.
About the Author
Helen is Head of Science at Mentone Girls’ Grammar School and has been teaching for over 20 years. After completing several years of research at the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute and the Royal Children’s Hospital, Helen entered the world of teaching. Helen was shortlisted for the 2014 Prime Minister’s Secondary Science Prize.
Siew is Head of Science at Kingsway Christian College and has a PhD in Science Education. Her main research interest is the area of bioethics and values in science education.